Friday, November 22, 2013

Artist's Magazine Honorable Mention Nora encaustic Janet Amundson-Splidsboel


                                     

SOLD
Happy News, my 24"x24"encaustic painting "Nora" received an Honorable Mention award in the international Artist's Magazine Over 60 Competition (painted entirely with molten, pigmented beeswax with each layer of new wax fused to underneath layers with a propane torch.) This is the first such competition I've entered, so it was a nice surprise.  To all of you who subscribe to my blog, I thank you for your support of my art endeavors. I began doing art late in life and I sure am having fun.
                     Janet Amundson-Splidsboel 
www.artistsnetwork.com/the-artists-magazine 

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Janet. This is a beautiful painting and I'm glad it will be seen by LOTS of people. Your work is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Janet! Well deserved!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! So glad to have found you through encaustic art magazine! I am just starting with encaustics and haven't found much good figurative work, until now! Am anxious to explore more of your work. Xxoo, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. تصميم بوستات سوشيال ميديا

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. GQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. Mario Lopez Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is fine, nonetheless evaluate the information and facts around this correct. 더원홀덤

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some men choose suits and others go for more casual looks. https://www.frclothing.co/

    ReplyDelete