Thursday, July 3, 2014

Encaustic beeswax impressionistic floral still life Janet Amundson-Splidsboel

                            Sold
"Bright Personality", 12"x12" encaustic still life, painted solely with layers of molten, pigmented beeswax.  This will be in the "200 for $200" fall fundraiser at the Oregon Society of Artists.  There are always paintings waiting to be created, so I decided to complete my 3 entries to this show early so my mind is clear when I go on to new projects.  My next endeavors are Local 14 Annual Art Show and Portland Open Studios, both in October.  Please email me or leave a comment here if you have any questions or input,  janetsartstudio@gmail.com. I like hearing from you.

                                         -Janet Amundson-Splidsboel

No comments:

Post a Comment